At QUANT AI LAB, we work with our clients to help them solve their problems, from defining strategy to implementing robust and sustainable solutions. We build on our operational approach that links advice and tools.
We have a project to support our clients in the long term with our convictions, our approaches and our QUANT platform. Joining QUANT AI LAB means joining a business adventure where every employee is an important part of this project.
Therefore, our search is aimed at hiring several specialized profiles, including a BACKEND DEVELOPER
Location of the position: Spain
- Work with the data science team to define technical requirements and solution architecture.
- Building and maintaining web applications
- Assessing and optimizing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Writing high-quality code
- Managing hosting environments
- QA testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Keeping on top of new technologies
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Interact with client to define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Design, and coordinate, in collaboration with the rest of the development team UI, load, and performance tests for optimal response.
- Coordinate, mentor, help, and support to other team members
- Master in Software Engineering and Computer Systems (or equivalent).
- + 5 years of proven work experience as Backend developer in real productive environments.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such as .Net, C #, Python, C ++, and SQL.
- 2-3 years experience working with REST API, especially Fast API.
- Experience in distributed and containerized environments (micro services, dockers, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge in automated testing and regression testing.
- Knowledge of frameworks, such as VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS, and jQuery.
- Willingness to work with agile methodologies. Experience with these methodologies will be positively valued.
- Growth mindset and critical thinking to find new solutions and innovative idea
- Hands-on experience and official certification on cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- High leadership capacity and pro-active attitude
QUANT AI LAB, what we offer you:
- Contribute to the development of a growing international company integrating their ideas
- Integrate a multidisciplinary team with high-level professional and academic training.
- The opportunity to take on innovative challenges with consultants who are passionate about providing concrete value to their clients.
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and supportive work environment, and a young and dynamic team
- A fun and friendly atmosphere and festive events (afterworks, seminars …)
- Permanent contract and an attractive salary, which will be determined based on profile and experience
- Remote work
If you want to participate in our selection process and join our teams, apply for this offer or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . If your profile fits with the opportunities we have, we will contact you from Human Resources to get to know you better and tell you the next steps in the process.