At QUANT AI Lab, we work with our clients to help them solve their problems, from defining strategy to implementing robust and sustainable solutions. We build on our operational approach that links advice and tools.
We have a project to support our clients in the long term with our convictions, our approaches and our QUANT platform. Joining QUANT AI Lab means joining a business adventure where every employee is an important part of this project.
Therefore, our search is aimed at hiring several specialized profiles, including a BUSINESS DEVELOPER.
Working side by side with sales and technical leaders, you will be responsible for helping customers create new services, new capabilities, and decrease cost by adopting QUANT AI Lab services.
Location of the position: Spain and France
- Communicate internally and externally about QUANT AI Lab approach, value proposition, and offerings
- Help field teams understand our services and help customers successfully adopt them
- Understand and uncover customers’ challenges in adopting our services and show how QUANT AI Lab solutions can help them provide new services, new capabilities, and new efficiencies
- Work with partners, internal teams, and customers to determine best use-cases, deployment, and adoption of AI and related technologies, etc.
- Advance Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities for AI and Analytics as well as digital solutions
- Design and develop future-ready AI solutions for customers across industry vertical
- Collaborate with customers, product vendors, other third-party providers and Quant Ai Lab internal stakeholders in their strategic design process to translate business needs into custom solutions
- Demonstrate technical expertise in modern AI, advanced analytics, big data as well as associated technologies, data cloud platforms, data governance & quality
- Drive adoption within all customer departments and teams, both developers and end users of the AIA solutions
- Degree: Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or Computer Engineering
- Master, Postgraduate and/or Doctoral in: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, Data Architect, Data Engineer or something similar
- At least 4 years´experience focused on Predictive Analytics, Data Science or AI Sales
- Proven track record of managing large volumes of sales and deal sizes
- Have outstanding deal closing abilities. Being able to negotiate with peers and costumers
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to work in a challenging environment
- Highly motivated, self-driven and able to work independently and within a team
- Relevant work experience in one or more multinational work environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Demonstrated ability to build and scale programs that remove blockers to customer adoption and accelerate adoption
- Strong organizational, presentation, and writing skills
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
QUANT AI LAB, what we offer you:
- Contribute to the development of a growing international company integrating their ideas
- Integrate a multidisciplinary team with high-level professional and academic training.
- The opportunity to take on innovative challenges with consultants who are passionate about providing concrete value to their clients.
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and supportive work environment, and a young and dynamic team
- A fun and friendly atmosphere and festive events (afterworks, seminars …)
- Permanent contract and an attractive salary, which will be determined based on profile and experience
- Remote work
If you want to participate in our selection process and join our teams, apply for this offer or send an email to email@example.com.
If your profile fits with the opportunities we have, we will contact you from Human Resources to get to know you better and tell you the next steps in the process.