At QUANT AI Lab, we work with our clients to help them solve their problems, from defining strategy to implementing robust and sustainable solutions. We build on our operational approach that links advice and tools.
We have a project to support our clients in the long term with our convictions, our approaches and our QUANT platform. Joining QUANT AI Lab means joining a business adventure where every employee is an important part of this project.
Therefore, our search is aimed at hiring several specialized profiles, including a Data Scientist specialized in NLP.
Location of position: Spain
- Data Analysis: writing queries, scripts, and producing figures which provide insights into campaign performance by campaign, or by metric across campaigns
- Data validation: verifying the data we obtain from ad exchange and the third party mobile app tracking solutions so that our campaign models get trained with accurate data.
- Campaign optimization: engaging in the life cycle of campaigns from building the initial lookalike model, monitoring daily performance, and advancing machine learning models.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of leaders and teams
- Work closely with Engineers and Product Managers to identify opportunities for design and to assess improvements for our products
- Create business modelled datasets and analyse the data to generate insights
- Work cross functionally to embed and automate data science driven decision making
- Exploring and bounding business decisioning problems, identifying signal from our data, developing data science and statistical models and building them into full data products.
- Work closely with our Product and Technology teams to deploy machine learning products and systems at scale.
- Also, since you will be focused on the NLP branch you will have to
- Benchmarking analysis: Study, design and compare different NLP algorithms and techniques, selecting the most adequate option to meet the project’s needs
- Fast prototyping of NLP-based solutions to proof their capabilities and potential.
- Collaborate with clients and developer team to define, design, and conceptualize NLP-based solutions that meet the client’s needs
- Evaluate, identify, select, and enrich annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Interact and collaborate with the development team to define computational and performance requirements of the solution, helping them to guarantee the requirements and levels of performance demanded
- Develop high-quality, reusable, and efficient NLP-based algorithms
- Code these algorithms for their integration and exploitation into the final solution
- Define, design, and run code tests to guarantee the stability, robustness and performance of the modules in a productive environment
- Collaborate with the development team to integrate the modules into the final solution
- Train the developed models and run evaluation experiments to characterize model’s performance, accuracy, and robustness
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Design, create, and present high-quality presentations of your work, the state-of-the-art in computer vision, and project progress
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
- 4-7 years of experience with a master’s / doctorate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or another quantitative field
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience in the use of statistical computer languages (R, Python, C++, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and extract information from large data sets
- Knowledge of various machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their advantages / disadvantages in the real world.
- Knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques: GLM / Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc. And experience with their applications
- Valuable experience with distributed computing / data tools: Map / Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Valuable experience in data visualization / presentation for stakeholders using: Tableau, Power BI, Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination between teams.
- The desire to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Certifications in the field of data science and / or in the main clouds (Azure, AWS and Google Cloud).
- For the NLP branch it is also required:
- Practical experience in natural language processing (essential), including development of name-entity recognition modules based on regular expressions (essential), and advanced neural networks
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art artificial intelligence-based frameworks and architectures in NLP
- Practical knowledge in the acquisition, cleaning, manipulation, analysis, visualization, and modeling of real data
- Development of real industrialized NLP -based solutions
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
QUANT AI LAB, what we offer you:
- Contribute to the development of a growing international company integrating their ideas
- Integrate a multidisciplinary team with high-level professional and academic training
- The opportunity to take on innovative challenges with consultants who are passionate about providing concrete value to their clients.
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and supportive work environment, and a young and dynamic team:
- A fun and friendly atmosphere and festive events (after works, seminars …)
- Permanent contract and an attractive salary, which will be determined based on profile and experience
- Remote work
If you want to participate in our selection process and join our teams, apply for this offer or send an email to email@example.com.
If your profile fits with the opportunities we have, we will contact you from Human Resources to get to know you better and tell you the next steps in the process.