At QUANT AI Lab, we work with our clients to help them solve their problems, from defining strategy to implementing robust and sustainable solutions. We build on our operational approach that links advice and tools.
We have a project to support our clients in the long term with our convictions, our approaches and our QUANT platform. Joining QUANT AI Lab means joining a business adventure where every employee is an important part of this project.
Therefore, our search is aimed at hiring several specialized profiles, including a DATA MANAGER CONSULTANT.
Working side by side with sales and technical leaders, you will be responsible for helping customers create new services, new capabilities, and decrease cost by adopting QUANT AI Lab services.
Location of the position: Spain and France.
As a Data Consultant, you will be part of the “Data for value” team whose mission is to help its clients take advantage of technology, organizations, and innovation to enhance their data and transform themselves, step by step towards a “Data driven” organization.
Supervised by a Manager or Director, you contribute to the achievement of the major objectives of our cross-sector clients. You will intervene in particular on subjects such as :
- Supervision of all types of Data, Design, Product profiles,
- Help in choosing solutions within the framework of consulting services
- Very strong proximity work with our AI product team
- Development of our “Data Factory” offer
- Formalization of proposals for our clients (AO, commercial prospecting)
- Project management – from a functional and technical point of view
- Supervision of R&D work within the different Data teams
- Develop the service offer and participate in marketing events
- Carry out Data transformation missions including all strategic axes, from data management to operational implementation
- You will work on the development of future solutions in partnership with digital giants (Google, Microsoft, AWS) but also with startups. You will be fully integrated into the internal activities of the firm.
- Graduated from an engineering school or technical training at Masters to Doctorate level, you have at least 5 – 7 years of experience, ideally in the field of Consulting with an appetite for technological issues
- 1st experience in a consulting company achieved with a good acquisition of the fundamentals of consulting
- Passionate about Data and Business Data transformation and you handle market solutions (Data Management and Visualization)
- Ability to intervene throughout the life cycle of projects, from the sizing of solutions to the delivery of applications and to lead teams through your sense of management and your leadership
- 1st Knowledge of Ops type tools
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
QUANT AI LAB, what we offer you:
- Contribute to the development of a growing international company integrating their ideas
- Integrate a multidisciplinary team with high-level professional and academic training.
- The opportunity to take on innovative challenges with consultants who are passionate about providing concrete value to their clients.
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and supportive work environment, and a young and dynamic team
- A fun and friendly atmosphere and festive events (afterworks, seminars …)
- Permanent contract and an attractive salary, which will be determined based on profile and experience
- Remote work
- This Manager position will allow you to develop your knowledge of methodologies and issues and to understand in the field the methods of integrating the innovations of today and tomorrow … and much more.
If you want to participate in our selection process and join our teams, apply for this offer or send an email to email@example.com.
If your profile fits with the opportunities we have, we will contact you from Human Resources to get to know you better and tell you the next steps in the process.