At QUANT AI Lab, we work with our clients to help them solve their problems, from defining strategy to implementing robust and sustainable solutions. We build on our operational approach that links advice and tools.
We have a project to support our clients in the long term with our convictions, our approaches and our QUANT platform. Joining QUANT AI Lab means joining a business adventure where every employee is an important part of this project.
Therefore, our search is aimed at hiring several specialized profiles, including a
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST.
Location of position: France
- Lead and conduct ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
- Develop data science products and solutions for clients as well as for our internal platform
- Have a contributor role in upskilling our data science team and guide junior profiles towards a bright future
- Write highly optimized code, sharing the good practices for data science project and clean coding
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with data science
- Strong experience and knowledge of machine and deep learning algorithms
- Excellent knowledge of python (pandas, numpy, sklearn, pytorch, keras, …)
- Solid experience with products development with various goals(Tabular, NLP, Computer vision)
- Good experience with data processing, data modelling, and data architecture would be greatly appreciated
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand business needs and transform them into solutions
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
QUANT AI Lab, what we offer you:
- Contribute to the development of a growing international company integrating their ideas
- Integrate a multidisciplinary team with high-level professional and academic training
- The opportunity to take on innovative challenges with consultants/engineers who are passionate about providing concrete value to the company and its clients
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and supportive work environment, and a young and dynamic team:
- A fun and friendly atmosphere and festive events (afterworks, seminars …)
- Permanent contract and an attractive salary, which will be determined based on profile and experience
- Working remotely a day per week (not a selling point)
If you want to participate in our selection process and join our teams, apply for this offer or send an email to email@example.com.
If your profile fits with the opportunities we have, we will contact you from Human Resources to get to know you better and tell you the next steps in the process.