At QUANT AI Lab, we work with our clients to help them solve their problems, from defining strategy to implementing robust and sustainable solutions. We build on our operational approach that links advice and tools.
We have a project to support our clients in the long term with our convictions, our approaches and our QUANT platform. Joining QUANT AI Lab means joining a business adventure where every employee is an important part of this project.
Therefore, our search is aimed at hiring several specialized profiles, including a Data Scientist specialized in Computer Vision.
Location of position: Spain
- Write queries, scripts, and producing figures which provide insights into campaign performance by campaign, or by metric across campaigns
- Verify the data we obtain from ad exchange and the third party mobile app tracking solutions so that our campaign models get trained with accurate data
- CAMPAIGN OPTIMIZATION
- Engage in the life cycle of campaigns from building the initial lookalike model, monitoring daily performance, and advancing machine learning models.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of leaders and teams
- Work closely with Engineers and Product Managers to identify opportunities for design and to assess improvements for our products
- Create business modelled datasets and analyse the data to generate insights
- Work cross functionally to embed and automate data science driven decision making
- Exploring and bounding business decisioning problems, identifying signal from our data, developing data science and statistical models and building them into full data products.
- Work closely with our Product and Technology teams to deploy machine learning products and systems at scale
- COMPUTER VISION BRANCH
- Benchmarking analysis: Study, design and compare different computer vision algorithms, selecting the most adequate option to meet the project’s needs
- Interact with the clients to understand their needs and propose the most adequate technical solution
- Interact and collaborate with the development team to define computational and performance requirements of the solution, helping them to guarantee the requirements and levels of performance demanded
- Develop high-quality, reusable, and efficient computer vision algorithms.
- Code these algorithms for their integration and exploitation into the final solution
- Define, design and run code tests to guarantee the stability, robustness and performance of the modules in a productive environment
- Collaborate with the development team to integrate the modules into the final solution
- Research, design, implement, and deploy full-stack scalable computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning solutions to novel and R&D problems (including facial recognition, signature detection, super-resolution transformation, style transfer, among others)
- Develop and implement state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms for object detection, classification, segmentation, etc., including advanced medical diagnostic use cases
- Translate business requirements into quick prototypes and work with clients directly to uncover operational objectives and advance data collection
- Design, create, and present high-quality presentations of your work, the state-of-the-art in computer vision, and project progress
- 5-7 years of experience with a master’s / doctorate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or another quantitative field
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience in the use of statistical computer languages (R, Python, C++, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and extract information from large data sets
- Knowledge of various machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their advantages / disadvantages in the real world.
- Knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques: GLM / Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc. And experience with their applications
- Valuable experience with distributed computing / data tools: Map / Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Valuable experience in data visualization / presentation for stakeholders using: Tableau, Power BI, Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination between teams.
- The desire to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Certifications in the field of data science and / or in the main clouds (Azure, AWS and Google Cloud).
- For the Computer Vision branch it is also required:
- Experience with Digital image processing
- Application experience of artificial intelligence techniques in images (traditional classifiers, extraction of classical descriptors, etc.)
- It is essential to have worked and managed very comfortably with Deep neural networks, Convolutional networks
- Notions, hands on experience with Autoencoders is desirable
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
QUANT AI LAB, what we offer you:
- Contribute to the development of a growing international company integrating their ideas
- Integrate a multidisciplinary team with high-level professional and academic training
- The opportunity to take on innovative challenges with consultants who are passionate about providing concrete value to their client
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and supportive work environment, and a young and dynamic team:
- A fun and friendly atmosphere and festive events (after works, seminars …)
- Permanent contract and an attractive salary, which will be determined based on profile and experience
- Remote work
If you want to participate in our selection process and join our teams, apply for this offer or send an email to email@example.com.
If your profile fits with the opportunities we have, we will contact you from Human Resources to get to know you better and tell you the next steps in the process.