At QUANT AI Lab, we work with our clients to help them solve their problems, from defining strategy to implementing robust and sustainable solutions. We build on our operational approach that links advice and tools.
We have a project to support our clients in the long term with our convictions, our approaches and our QUANT platform. Joining QUANT AI Lab means joining a business adventure where every employee is an important part of this project.
Therefore, our search is aimed at hiring several specialized profiles, including a
Location of the position: Spain
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate, define and design software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design and build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software usability and capabilities
- Higher Degree / Master in Software Engineering and Computer Systems (or equivalent)
- Experience less than 4 years & minimum 2 years
- Experience in Design, Analysis and Development of web applications with new technologies and main frameworks and libraries
- Knowledge of backend development technologies, .Net, C #, Python, C ++ and SQL
- Valuable experience in frameworks, such as Vue JS, AngularJS, ReactJS, and jQuery
- Valuable knowledge in REST API, especially in Fast API
- Experience in versioning with Git and / or SVN and code review procedure.
- Knowledge in distributed environments and containers (micro services, dockers, etc.) are a plus.
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Willingness to work with agile methodologies
- Experience and/or certification in cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure) will be highly valued
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
QUANT AI LAB, what we offer you:
- Contribute to the development of a growing international company integrating their ideas
- Integrate a multidisciplinary team with high-level professional and academic training
- The opportunity to take on innovative challenges with consultants who are passionate about providing concrete value to their clients
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and supportive work environment, and a young and dynamic team
- A fun and friendly atmosphere and festive events (afterworks, seminars …)
- Permanent contract and an attractive salary, which will be determined based on profile and experience
- Remote work
If you want to participate in our selection process and join our teams, apply for this offer or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your profile fits with the opportunities we have, we will contact you from Human Resources to get to know you better and tell you the next steps in the process.